Davenparty – my design team!

The ‘Davenparty’ Design Team selection was one of the most difficult tasks I have ever had. My American Crafts social team received a tidal wave of amazing applications and they created a  very long ‘short list’ to make final selections from. We all LOVED the submissions for the DavenParty. LOVED them. But we had so few spaces available and there just wasn’t room for everyone!

This is a little overview so you can see the diversity of the Davenparty team!

the-davenpoarty-2017

As you can see the range of artwork is luscious and interesting. Each one showed their love and use of a broad range of art supplies and amazing, clear photography of their work. Each member has a very different style too, so it’s going to be a REALLY interesting year of art on this blog. I can’t wait to share it all with you!

I hope you are happy for James, Martice, Tonja, Ali, Tiffany, Courtney and Cindy! Of course I will be introducing you to each of them and their creative artwork and ideas in the coming months.  If you would like to offer congratulations to them in the comments section below, I would love that graceful reaction to the news!

Jane-uary is fast approaching! My new art supplies line will be arriving in all Michaels stores anytime between January 1st and 6th. If you are in the USA or Canada and want to go check out the range, please make a video of the store display and your reaction to it for me because I won’t be there to see it all sparkly and new!

If you then post it with the hashtag #JDMM #janedavenportmixedmedia and tag me @janedavenport.

And of course when you create with my range, please use those tags and hashtags so we can share your art where possible in our Social Media efforts! The Davenparty will be an important part of sharing ways and techniques of using my range. Each member will be creating posts right here starting in February.

I hope you continue to join in my mission to inspire as many people as possible with our creativity. Together we are an important part of bringing joy into the world.

Davenpeeps forever!

Much love and appreciation,
xoxox
Jane Davenport

Recent Posts
Showing 92 comments
  • Sara Aguiar

Congratulations.. to you all.. can’t wait to see and learn with your creations..
    See you soon
    Sara

• Karen

Congratulations to all! Can’t wait to see all the inspiring projects!

• Meredith Caven

Congrats to the awesome new Davenparty design team members! I know it was a tough choice for jane and I hope all the very best for everyone on their new adventure! Looking forward to the new line coming in Janeuary at Michaels too, woot woot, I’m definitely going to beef up my portfolio lol

• Tonya

Congratulations you guys!! You’re so talented and I hope you have so much fun creating <3

• Theresa Miers

Congratulations on picking a great team and to the team members selected. The thunbnails of the creative work look pretty amazing so I know this will be my favourite place to hang out for 2017.

• Dani Choate

Congratulations to all the team!!
    Can’t wait to see all their wonderful creations in the future and to have a play with all the new products myself… Big love to all!!

• Jane Carlisle

Can’t wait to see everybody’s art work from February. Congratulations everyone! It’s going to be an exciting year ahead LOVE Jane xx

• Gail Brule

Congratulations to the new Design Team!! Although I too applied, I have to say that I am blown away by the talent I see above and cannot wait to begin learning from the team!!

• jean marmo

Congrats!!

• Cristin Stevenson

Congratulations everyone! I am so excited to see the work of this design team and I can only imagine how excited you all must be. 2017 is going to be an exciting year.

• Milagros C Rivera

AMAZING congratulations you are all incredibly talented and so lucky!!!

• Liz Chamberlain

Congratulations to the winners!! I’m so excited to see how the Davenparty uses the new supplies, and to test them out myself! Congratulations to you, Jane, as well!

• ashlynnsmom@hotmail.com

Yay!! Congrats to you lucky winners! Ooooo this artwork is amazing!! You guys are gonna rock this!

• Lili

Congratulations to all. Ali’s art I know so I’m very happy she is one of the artist. I really look forward to meet everybody. Very exited.
    Much love Lili

• Elizabeth Sabol

Congratulations to all the Davenparty Design Team Members!

• Maria

Congratulations!!! You are in good company. Jane, can’t wait for jane-uary! For sure will be stalking Michael’s.

• Robyn

A huge congratulations to the new Davenparty! James, Martice, Tonja, Ali, Tiffany, Courtney & Cindy – I am looking forward to being inspired by you all and seeing what you will do with Jane’s new products. Have fun playing with all those yummy new supplies.

• Zandra Cudney

Congrats to the winners! So excited to see what you create for us. Thanks so much, Jane and American crafts for the opportunity.
    Hugz, Zandra

• Tanya Cole

Congratulations everyone! Beautiful artwork. Looking forward to seeing more ~ have fun!

• Kate Palmer

HUGE congratulations to all the amazing artists that made it onto the fabulous Davenparty design team – I can’t wait to see what you all do with Jane’s awesome supplies!

• Tiffany

Yippeeeee! Congrats, everyone! Can’t wait to see what wonderful things you do with Jane’s amazing goodies!

• Donna Walsh

Congrats talented peeps looking forward to seeing your works

• Sandy Derryberry

Congratulations to the selections for the team! Looking forward to seeing your work with Jane’s new product line in the coming months. I’m so excited for you!

• Robyn Bradshaw

CONGRATULATIONS to the new design team. Looking fwd to seeing your beautiful work in the coming year. Xox’s Robyn.

• Chris Goodall

Congratulations Davenparty design team! Very creative and diverse team Jane! Looking forward to seeing what they all do!

• Pamela

Congratulations to the Davenport Design Team! Wishing you an amazing year and can’t wait to see what you create with Jane’s new product line:)

• Nicole

Congratulations to the team! What an amazing range of talent! I can’t wait to see what everyone creates this year. 🙂

• Debra

Congratulations to the fabulous Davenparty artists, I can’t wait to be inspired by you 🙂
    Debra

• jessicas737

Congratulations James, Martice, Tonja, Ali, Tiffany, Courtney and Cindy! I’m so happy for you! I can hardly wait to see what you create 🙂 I’m also super excited to get my hands on your new products, Jane 🙂

• Melita

Congratulations to both Jane and her fab new team! Can’t wait to see the amazing creations!

• Sandra kingsley

Congrats to you all, and the others whom applied. It would have been a very difficult task to pick just a few!
    Look forward to your work!

• FOLKART@TSTAR.NET

Congrats to the team! Love the diverse styles!

• Larissa

Congratulations to everyone on the design team! Congrats to you, too, Jane! Best wishes and happy creating!
    Larissa

• Shelly

Outstanding job finalists!! I see why you were each chosen!! I look forward to seeing your creations!!! Welcome to the Davenport party!!

• Amanda

Fantastic work everyone. I can’t wait to see what all of you create for us next year, congrats to the amazing guys and girls selected.

• LeAndra

Congratulations!!! I look forward to seeing your creations as well. Have fun!!!

• Helen

Yay! Go team! Can’t wait to share the journey and be inspired!!

• Kathy Passmore

Congratulations to the new design team! Looking forward to seeing some fantastic creations.

• Cynthia

Congratulations to the new team of designers!! Looking forward to seeing all the new creations in the coming year! ✏️

• Chrystal Creswell

Congratulations to Courtney, Cindy, James, Martice, Tiffany, Ali and Tonja! I am looking forward in seeing your creations throughout the upcoming year. Also, I am excited about the new art supplies at Michaels in Janeuary!

• Kerry Sinigaglia

How exciting. Congratulations to all off Jane’s design team. I’m looking forward to a year full of inspiring blogs, ideas, artwork from everyone.

• Deanna Martin

Congratulations to the new Davenparty design team! Can’t wait for Jane-uary and a fabulous 2017 creating beautiful art together! Enjoy your tenure creating with the brilliant and fun Jane Davenport!

• Catherine Land

Congratulations to the very first design team. I look forward to seeing all your beautiful creations.

• Tanyalee

Congratulations everyone who made the team this year, I cannot wait to see what you guys make throughout the year.

• Irit

Congrats to everyone! Looks like an amazing team!

• clairecaldow@bigpond.com

How exciting !! Well done everyone, I can’t wait to see what you all create. xx

• Rebecca Bowley

Congratulations everyone! This is gonna be so awesome !!!

• Gigi Willett

……CONGRATULATIONS……to each one of the inaugural, year one, design team members and also to you too Jane! I look forward to rolling up my sleeves and getting into the creative fun that awaits this next year!

• Candice Dillhoff

Congrats to all. Enjoy!

• vaneally@hotmail.com

Congratulations!!! Your art work seems really amazing!!Looking forward to seeing your creations!!! happy, happy 2017 for all of you!!!

• Josefina Freidwall

Congrats to the new team! So happy for you, and can’t wait to see what you create!

• lilbearbluz@me.com

Congratulations, design team (Tonja–Wow!!!) What a lucky team of artists you are! I’m sure you’ll do Jane proud!

• Carinne

Big congrats everyone! The experience will be amazing just like Jane!! Can’t wait to get some of your yummy art supplies & try them. Thanks for being so inspirational Jane!

• Cindy

Congratulations to the new Davenparty Design Team. I think that 2017 looks like it’s going to be wonderful, going by the looks of your artwork here. All the very best and I look forward to seeing your contributions.

• Cathie Stevenson

Congratulations to you all! What an incredible honour and opportunity awaits you! The diversity of your talents looks amazing and the year ahead will give us all such inspiration and insight into your art. Lots of support and encouragement for the wild ride that awaits you!

• Margo

Congratulations to the entire design team!! I love that each of you has a different style and look forward to all the inspiration you will provide us all. Beautiful, beautiful work!!

• ALICIA MARQUEZ

Congratulations to the Davenparty team! Can’t wait to see all of your amazing work. <3<3<3

• jwstudio

Congratulations to all the new design team members! Looking forward to seeing what you create!

Joan Waites

• Ellen Schwartz

Congratulations to the design team! Can’t wait to view their artwork, and use your new supplies, myself! I will definitely take a short video for you, when the new line is released!

• Kaleena Scuteri

Wow,wow,wow!!! Such beauty in the new design team’s work! Very excited to start following these talented people and become inspired by them as I am by you every day!!! Janeuary can’t come soon enough!!!!!

• Courtney Lemmons

Congratulations everyone! I’m excited for each of you and look forward to seeing your creations in the upcoming year!

• Anita

So exciting! Congratulations everyone – what an amazing davengroup of awesomeness! 2017 is going to be so exciting!

• lizzietlejeune@gmail.com

I’m so excited for the line and to see what the team brings!! Good luck to the Daven Elite!

• Jane

Everyone is a VIP!

• Tracey Mekitarian

So excited for you all. Can’t wait to see the amazing work from the team!

• nini

What an amazing display of gorgeous pieces. I can’t wait to see more and I congratulate you all wholeheartedly ♥

• kristin

Congratulations to all of your new team!! I can’t wait to see what they create with your products! I will be looking for the products in the store! Best wishes!! I would love for you to keep my name for future needs. 🙂

xo. kristin

• Kait

Oh the suspense of telling us only their first names so we cannot use an internet search engine to find more of their work. 😛 I love the sneak peek! Can’t wait for the demos and tutorials from these hard-working artists. 😀

• Jane

All details will be coming soon!

• Shannon

Yes, congrats!

• Kimberly Santini

congratulations to the new team members – and to each of us, too! we all win because we get to create together and inspire each other!

• Jane

Exactly dear Kimberly!

• Chantel

Congratulations!!! Wow can’t wait to be even more inspired! 🙂

• Karen Arribas

Congratulations to the team! I cant wait to see what you all come up with. Here’s to a new year and new ideas!

• Charlene

How wonderful! Congratulations to all! This is so exciting, can’t wait for January!

• Cecily Cupit

The Turkish Sultan had his Janissaries, and you now have Janeissaries. Congrats to all

• Lisa Kumcur

I can’t wait to see all the beautiful things you create! Your all an inspiration.

• Debbie Copsey

What a challenge it must have been to choose from such a talented group of artists. Love the diverse styles – congrats to all, I’m very happy for you all. Happy for you too Jane – did you ever dream you would be saying something like “My Design Team”? Merry Christmas to all and Happy New Year to all as well:)

• Bonnie Smith

Congratulations everybody chosen to be in the Davenparty! Lovely to see the charming colorful expressions and diversity of everyone here. Looking forward to seeing all the art supplies, talent, and sharing in 2017! Happy Holidays everyone!

• Michelle Watson

Well done to the inaugural Davenparty team. I look forward to the inspiration your work will bring to all us Davepeeps!!

• Andrea thompson

Congrats all, looking forward to seeing all the new art!!!!

• Kim English

Congratulations everyone! Can’t wait to see what you all create in 2017. WooHoo Davenparty indeed!

• Tania

Congratulations to all the new Davenparty team. Your work rocks 🙂 I look forward to seeing what you do with the new art supplies 🙂 T x

• Adele Dowlin

So wowed by the design team. You all are AMAZING! Can’t wait to see what you all do with Jane’s products.

• Kathleen

Hurrrrray for everyone! The design team looks very impressive! Mostly … Hurrrrray for us, as we will be the happy recipients of all these juicy teachings.
    Meanwhile, I will be waiting at my Michael’s door to check out the new range of Janestuff!!

• Nien-Hoa Lu

Congratulations to the Davenparty Design Team and everyone! 2017 will be full of excitement and creativity. I’m please that we are all taking part in this creative adventure.

• Claire Bull

Congratulations to everyone chosen for the Davenparty Team! So glad to join in this creative process and all of the new art supplies and opportunities coming up in 2017! Excellent ! Very happy to take part and make more positive art and keep the HAPPY going 😉 Happy New Year and best to all of you – Very Excited !

• Palmira

Congratulations I look forward to see all the beauties you will creat!

• Christy K

What an amazing creative team! Congrats to everyone! I can’t wait to be inspired by all!!! 2017 is gonna rock!

• victorynichols@gmail.com

Huzzah! I’m super excited to learn from all of these diverse artists! Congratulations!

• Erin

Can -will you- link to these guys? I want to see what they are making! 🙂

• Jane

Yes, when they all post their links are always there!