Davenparty – my design team!

The ‘Davenparty’ Design Team selection was one of the most difficult tasks I have ever had. My American Crafts social team received a tidal wave of amazing applications and they created a  very long ‘short list’ to make final selections from. We all LOVED the submissions for the DavenParty. LOVED them. But we had so few spaces available and there just wasn’t room for everyone!

This is a little overview so you can see the diversity of the Davenparty team!

the-davenpoarty-2017

As you can see the range of artwork is luscious and interesting. Each one showed their love and use of a broad range of art supplies and amazing, clear photography of their work. Each member has a very different style too, so it’s going to be a REALLY interesting year of art on this blog. I can’t wait to share it all with you!

I hope you are happy for James, Martice, Tonja, Ali, Tiffany, Courtney and Cindy! Of course I will be introducing you to each of them and their creative artwork and ideas in the coming months.  If you would like to offer congratulations to them in the comments section below, I would love that graceful reaction to the news!

Jane-uary is fast approaching! My new art supplies line will be arriving in all Michaels stores anytime between January 1st and 6th. If you are in the USA or Canada and want to go check out the range, please make a video of the store display and your reaction to it for me because I won’t be there to see it all sparkly and new!

If you then post it with the hashtag #JDMM #janedavenportmixedmedia and tag me @janedavenport.

And of course when you create with my range, please use those tags and hashtags so we can share your art where possible in our Social Media efforts! The Davenparty will be an important part of sharing ways and techniques of using my range. Each member will be creating posts right here starting in February.

I hope you continue to join in my mission to inspire as many people as possible with our creativity. Together we are an important part of bringing joy into the world.

Davenpeeps forever!

Much love and appreciation,
xoxox
Jane Davenport

Recent Posts
Showing 92 comments
  • Charlene

How wonderful! Congratulations to all! This is so exciting, can’t wait for January!

• Cecily Cupit

The Turkish Sultan had his Janissaries, and you now have Janeissaries. Congrats to all

• Lisa Kumcur

I can’t wait to see all the beautiful things you create! Your all an inspiration.

• Debbie Copsey

What a challenge it must have been to choose from such a talented group of artists. Love the diverse styles – congrats to all, I’m very happy for you all. Happy for you too Jane – did you ever dream you would be saying something like “My Design Team”? Merry Christmas to all and Happy New Year to all as well:)

• Bonnie Smith

Congratulations everybody chosen to be in the Davenparty! Lovely to see the charming colorful expressions and diversity of everyone here. Looking forward to seeing all the art supplies, talent, and sharing in 2017! Happy Holidays everyone!

• Michelle Watson

Well done to the inaugural Davenparty team. I look forward to the inspiration your work will bring to all us Davepeeps!!

• Andrea thompson

Congrats all, looking forward to seeing all the new art!!!!

• Kim English

Congratulations everyone! Can’t wait to see what you all create in 2017. WooHoo Davenparty indeed!

• Tania

Congratulations to all the new Davenparty team. Your work rocks 🙂 I look forward to seeing what you do with the new art supplies 🙂 T x

• Adele Dowlin

So wowed by the design team. You all are AMAZING! Can’t wait to see what you all do with Jane’s products.

• Kathleen

Hurrrrray for everyone! The design team looks very impressive! Mostly … Hurrrrray for us, as we will be the happy recipients of all these juicy teachings.
    Meanwhile, I will be waiting at my Michael’s door to check out the new range of Janestuff!!

• Nien-Hoa Lu

Congratulations to the Davenparty Design Team and everyone! 2017 will be full of excitement and creativity. I’m please that we are all taking part in this creative adventure.

• Claire Bull

Congratulations to everyone chosen for the Davenparty Team! So glad to join in this creative process and all of the new art supplies and opportunities coming up in 2017! Excellent ! Very happy to take part and make more positive art and keep the HAPPY going 😉 Happy New Year and best to all of you – Very Excited !

• Palmira

Congratulations I look forward to see all the beauties you will creat!

• Christy K

What an amazing creative team! Congrats to everyone! I can’t wait to be inspired by all!!! 2017 is gonna rock!

• victorynichols@gmail.com

Huzzah! I’m super excited to learn from all of these diverse artists! Congratulations!

• Erin

Can -will you- link to these guys? I want to see what they are making! 🙂

• Jane

Yes, when they all post their links are always there!