This one made me cry…

…tears of joy from pinching myself so hard!

Join Ali and her cutie as they head to Michaels …
I felt like I was right there and was sniffing everything along with her!

davenparty-ali

You can see her Youtube Channel and get to her Patreon here: click

In the USA and Canada you can see my collection near the Papercraft dept in Michaels and on Michaels.com
For the rest of the world, you can only get it here for now.

I can’t wait for Ali to receive all her Davenparty supplies and see what she does with them –  she is sure to inspire us all!

xoxo
Jane

Recommended Posts
Showing 12 comments
  • Ali

Thank you so so much for featuring my video! I was wonderfully overwhelmed by the BRIGHT and beautiful packaging. It’s just so fun and whimsical like you and your art! I wanted to stare at the display the whole day. People may or may not have looked at me funny. 😉 My heart is plum full with happiness for you!!! <3

• bonnieangel1797

I felt just like her the first time I saw it in person.. swooooon! bonitarose

• ASHLEE BOGDANOFF

I work at michaels and I was sooo sooo happy to see your collection. I bought your book and have been following your blog for about 2 years. People laugh at me because of my obsession with your collection we carry. Of course I want one of everything!

• Jane

I bet you were able to get first pick of what you wanted! xoxox JAne

• www.qdhaiqiao.com

Your article is really educational. In addition to that, it is interesting, compelling and well-written. I would desire to
    see even more of these types of terrific writing.

• Jerrell

The good and appealing content pieces keep me coming back here time and time again. thank you a lot.

However you items will get out-there and those who want
    and need them will begin coming to share, to learn, of present links to you.

The child is going to be found off to every one of the relatives and buddies, and Baptism presents are
    generally shown to the kid.

You can’t see how your character, passions, and experience hyperlink
    into your non secular gifts to kind your finest slot in ministry.

And pants and total elastic waist trousers are those once
    we have to enable them dress folks caring for our aged parents as well as a fantastic
    help for both our elderly parents.

It may take time to modify and it is important
    to make sure the parents obtain a very little time
    treat and to relax themselves as well.

What Ladies really would like from their Men on Valentines Day is still a thriller with lots of
    men.