Creating with JDMM Stamps

By
 In Davenparty

G’day Friends!

Today I’ve got a few tips and tricks to share with you on how to create fun and unique faces with your Jane Davenport Mixed Media stamp set.

The video will go through a very simple way to add detail directly to the stamped images, as well as a more in-depth look at how to use the stamp as a jumping off point; for creating interesting faces that reflect your own personal style.

Also, check out the LARGE poster of examples I created at the end of the video to see how endless the options are when creating your JDMM stamped faces!

Stay Fabulous!

James.

jdmm-stamps-1015davenparty-james

Recent Posts
Showing 7 comments
  • Shirley

James, I am duly impressed. You are an artist for sure and certainly express many valuable ways to put our Jane’s mixed media tools to use. Thank you for opening massive doors to express personal art.

• Maureen Finnegan

Omg James those are fabulous!! Love them!! Can’t wait to try my stamps out.

• Allyson

I absolutely love this and can’t wait to try as well!!! It’s a great way to practice various techniques and to test as out various tools/mediums as well!! Thank you for sharing such a fun and creative project with us!

• Michelle

THIS WAS AN AWESOME TUTORIAL!!!!!!! Was waiting for something like this. Hope someone does the big stamp. Fabulous work.

• winterburn436

I love the poster idea, I definitely want the stamps to give this a try.

• TracyLee

James all your ideas, absolutely loved them and its an easy way to start your art. I always have problems with a blank page now I don’t as love to play around with my art its something that is easy and quick to complete and do. Thank You !

• Lee

LOve love love this tutorial, thanks for sharing how to use Jane’s stamps as a starting off point, fabulous idea James, and very inspirational!