Live class starts February 3rd.
Express Yourself : dRaw Emotion
This Online Drawing Workshop shows exactly how
I get expression and feeling into my artwork.
Express Yourself is an in-depth online Drawing Workshop that shares exactly how to get expression and feeling into your artwork.
We will be exploring a whole range of human emotion and how to successfully convey that into your mixed media faces.
Why draw faces?
I believe we are drawing different versions of ourselves and familiars in our Journals and Artwork. And just like in our dreams, figures seldom look the way they do in real life.
- Creating an ‘An Emotion Map’.
- The Expression Gallery.
- Subtle Changes: the power of eyebrows!
- Growing Up: taking a face from childhood to adulthood.
- Realistic Eyes: a lesson involving socks and a lemon that will have you looking at eyes in a whole new way!
- Determined, haughty, arrogant and beautiful upturned faces
- Downturned Faces: Shy, wistful, sleepy
- Advanced Shading for all these new expressions!
I believe all of these people that live in our pencils and pens are facets of ourselves that want to be heard.
Being able to draw confidently unbottles your creativity.
We will launch straight into the expressions, so if this is your first class with me, you may be best starting with Supplies Me where I teach the basics of constructing the face as well as show you how to use your art supply stash.
All of the class materials are available to for 12 months.