Bright StoryTime Ink | Super-fluid acrylic!
Out of stock
Watch the video!
What Jane says
What you might like to know
Storytime ink can be used on its own, or to fill the PinPoint Paint Pen!
This set contains all you need to make three customised paint pens!
HOW TO MAKE YOUR OWN PAINT PEN!
- add the mixing ball to the pen barrel
- shake the Storytime ink to mix the paint well and pour your inks inside the barrel. Only fill up to 50 to 75% as you need to leave some air so the ink can mix.
- Place the spring valve into the barrel
- Insert the small white nib into the spring valve – the pointy end is the drawing tip.
- Screw the nib holder on to hold the pieces in place.
- To get the ink flowing, prime the nib as you would a normal paint pen.
- When finished add the cap and store horizontally.
TIP: Don’t forget to label your ink mix!
|Dimensions||10 × 10 × 5 cm|