Meet your Marker x 3
This set contains all you need to make three customised markers!
There are two types of nib for you to choose from – the bullet or the Chisel!
Watch the video!
What Jane says
HOW TO MAKE YOUR OWN Marker
- Place the nibs you want to use into some water to moisten – leave for at least 15 minutes.
- Place the foam barrel in your ink bottle and let it soak up the ink you want to use. Ink will stop uploading to the foam barrel once it’s full.
- Take the moistened nib and place the narrowest end into the top of the pen. Insert the nib right up to the ridge near the top of the nib.
- Take the ink-soaked foam, wipe away any excess ink and place inside the pen. Insert fully and push gently until it connects to the nib inside.
- test the connection by tipping the marker – if the foam barrel stays put, it is inserted correctly. If the foam barrel moves, place inside again and make sure it is connected to the nib
- Place and push the black stopper in the bottom of the marker
- Cap the pen.
- Leave upside down to let the ink flow to the nib. It may take a few minutes depending on the ink.
What you might like to know
- Store your pens horizontally – the stackable Cute Cube has been designed for this purpose!
|Dimensions||15 × 7 × 2 cm|
1 set of three, 5 sets (15 pens!)