Fine Musical Markers- Country Classics!
Paint pens contain a fluid acrylic ink that dries to a permanent and waterproof finish. There are many brands, and in my time as a designer of art supplies, I have created three versions of these most versatile and impactful of tools.
Musical Markers take everything I love most about paint pens and levels up those qualities while also adding a gorgeous host of new colours. They activate more quickly, they have enhanced opacity and smoothness of ink laydown. In short, they are simply AWESOME!
The names are a fun tribute to Country ballads that have become classics full of heartfull meaning!
- Highly pigmented ink that mixes and dries quickly to produce a very durable opaque finish on almost all surfaces!
- No Mess-no Stress: Enjoy creating art projects on a variety of surfaces like: paper, acrylic paint, rocks, stone, metal, pottery, treated smooth wood, plastic, cardboard, canvas, fabric, polymer clay, card stock, glass and more!
- Please keep from direct contact with food.
- Non-toxic, No Odor
- conforms to ASTM D-4236 and EN-71 safety standards.
They look fantastic on light, colourful and dark papers!
Watch the video!
What Jane says
The nib is reversible!
You can get a strong lay-down from the rounded tip, and a more precise line from the Chisel.
You can also use the PinPoint nib! You can buy them seperatley here: click
I named these Musical Markers to embrace the fact that these are a percussive supply – they make a little noise when you activate them by shaking!
What you might like to know
The Set includes
- 20 Musical Markers!
- A sheet of colour sticker labels to add to the caps as you wish!
- 5 spare reversible nibs
- Presentation box
- 4 ml of ink in each Marker
|Dimensions||20 × 15 × 4 cm|