Flat Watercolor sheets
From USD $5.79
These are innovative flat sheets of watercolour.
Simply lift the pigment off the sheet with a wet brush!
Transparent metallic, Gold Transparent Metallic and Gypsum White full Sheets!
Transparent Metallic DrySheet Color 2×6″
Transparent Metallic is an age-old recipe developed in the early 1900’s. We have revived the old recipe to add the Metallic DrySheet color back into our stock items. Each Transparent Metallic sheet is loaded with shimmer. Not to be confused with glitter, the shimmer adds a subtle metallic sheen to any color or surface. It will not flake off like glitter! Instead, it will sit tight on your paper surface and provide a reflective sheen that is unmatched! Try it on any color! Try it on a paper bag. Try it on scrap paper. Try it over colored pencils, markers or acrylics! Try it everywhere!
Gold Metallic DrySheet Color 2×6″
Each Gold Transparent Metallic sheet is loaded with shimmer. Not to be confused with glitter, the shimmer adds a subtle metallic sheen to any color or surface. It will not flake off like glitter! Instead, it will sit tight on your paper surface and provide a reflective sheen that is unmatched!
2×6″ swatch of Gypsum White.
This transparent white watercolor paint is great to embellish a dry painting or mix with wet watercolor paints to create a chalky pastel effect. As always, all of our colors are non-toxic and safe for all ages.
Watch the video!
What Jane says
The flat sheets can be slipped into a journal for an easy swoosh of metallic pizazz or an instant white highlight!
What you might like to know
The concentrated paint is coated on one side of a special paper fabric that readily discharges when it comes into contact with water or any soluble mixture. The other side shows the colour the paint really is.
- Product is highly concentrated and intensity is easily controlled by adding more or less water.
- Apply as a ‘normal’ watercolour with brushes, Q-tips, cotton balls or sponges, etc
- Moisten applicator with water and touch sheet to pick up color. Dry sheet form does not require large quantities to discharge the color.
- Remove color for the darkest side of the sheet.
- When finished let individual sheets dry before storage.
Tips for hand tinting your Photographs!
- Peerless works on all types of photo paper (matte, glossy, or sepia tones, etc.) by directly applying color from the sheet.
- No affixates are necessary on the photo.
- When applying Peerless use smooth strokes as if you were painting. In other words, don’t dab on the color or it will have light and dark tones on the photo.
- Detail work should be done with small brushes (size “00” or “000”). For other areas larger brushes should be used.
- When tinting black & white photos, colors should be diluted with water before applying.
- When colorizing a photo, a higher intensity of color should be used.
- When Peerless Transparent Water Color dries it becomes part of the emulsion and does not distort the photo.
- Special Note For Glossy Photographs (Black & White or Color): Less water is required when applying tint or color to photos.