LayerCake is a layerable, opaque, matte watercolour paint. It tops the list of what I would recommend for a new or new-to-Jane-Davenport artist as it is just so straight-forward to use. It can be applied in thick, creamy opaque layers, or as a wash of lightest watercolour. It’s regularly touted in my Mixed Media group “as the best paint ever by fans of its practical application, robust nature and high-intensity colour. It really is a creative game-changer.
LayerCake feels rich and layers on itself so deliciously, hence the quirky, yet perfectly suited name! As I was using it yesterday, I got to thinking…
With this FABULOUS promotion you can start small or go ALL IN! And you will get bonus gifts of my essential art supplies as you treat yourself to the magical Layercake paint!
Ladybug Dotters are another exclusive Jane Davenport art supply and they are fab with the LayerCake paints, so why not combine them?!
- dip your toe into Layercake with the First Steps Bundle and receive the ‘Have a Ball’ Ladybug Dotter set!
- Dive in to the marvellous world of LayerCake with the entire bundle of all 6 palettes and we will gift you all 24 Ladybug Dotters!
Not only that!
We will also include the Blow-by-Blow Art straw set in any full size LayerCake order
There are include 96 different colours in the full size palettes!
- Rainbow Cake: includes 10 “cake pans” and 2 of the cakes are tri-striped that brush out a stunning stripe of vivid colour!
- Ice CreamSlice: includes 10 and 2 of the cakes are mini-rainbows of 2 colors that brush out a stunning stripe of gelato colour!
- Neon & Pastel Lollies: 20 co-ordinating duos of Fluorescent and Pastel hues!
- Lustrous Eclairs: 10 Gleaming solid pans of pearlescent and metallic paints!
- Sushi Roll: 20 new colours across 10 pans of highly desirable muted mixes!
- Food Truck: 20 new colours that expand your portrait possibilities.
LayerCake is a gouache-adjacent, layerable watercolour paint, housed in moveable pans.
It feels rich and layers on itself so deliciously, hence the quirky, yet perfectly suited name!
I created it to satisfy my love for the opacity of Gouache, the layerability of acrylic paint and ease of watercolour pans. Layercake takes the best qualities of these three paints and with it you can create something entirely new.