Cool Tool Carvers & Easy Rubber | the fun of making your own stamps!
From USD $7.70
Carving your own stamps is lots of fun, and really adds a new level of creativity to your creative process!
The Cool Tool Carvers set are exactly what you need to create your own rubber stamps! The tips feature several profiles including a flat blade to remove larger sections of the stamp.
- They come in a lovely clear box to keep the tips safely.
- The box is a friction opening to make it harder for children to get into!
- The ends of the Carvers are flattened to stop them from rolling off the work surface.
- The deluxe tools have a rubber grip for easy, comfortable handling.
Easy Stamp Rubber
Each rubber set has 3 pieces in different colours.
- so soft to carve
- firm enough to capture detailed designs
- great for your first stamp carving attempts!
- firm enough to make stamping your finished work easy
Primary Round Rubber Set
Joyful Round Rubber Set
The lovely Rubber sets come in an organza bag for storage
- Each piece is 5 x 5cm which is a perfect size for people new to stamp carving!
- It’s my favourite size because stamps can be handled easily and you can make stamps fairly quickly.
- Eash set has 3 different colours of rubber in it, so as your collection grows, your stamps are easy to find (and look AMAZING!).
What Jane says
I love carving my own stamps, they have such a lovely look!
I especially love stamping on watercolour paper so I can’t get a precise effect, it’s very hand-made and organic.
They are easy and fun to make as well. In fact carving your own stamps is a really fun group activity, (especially for people who claim they are not ‘creative’) as you can each create something small, that can be shared with each other!
- Practice a design on paper and then draw your design with pen on the rubber .
- either cut around the pen, for a silhouette.
- or cut out the pen lines for an outline look.
- test out your stamp with ink and see if you need to make any modifications.