Lustrous Eclairs LayerCake | Pearlescent & metallic colours
Jane’s creamy opaque watercolor paints are like nothing you’ve ever painted with before! These dreamy paints dry to a matte finish which makes them ideal for layering with other mediums.
Lustrous Eclairs contains ten gleaming hues.
- Lustrous Eclairs has 8 shimmering metallics with silver and gold effects.
- The 2 pearlescent metallics are Antiques Mall and Pink Diamond which have a smoother consistency and lustrous sheen.
- The formulas of the different types looks different in the pan and both give beautiful effects.
Their coverage on light and dark paper is magical!
A lovely brush custom made to fit the pans perfectly is included as a free gift.
LayerCake paint combines the vivid opacity of gouache with watercolour’s ease of use, and acrylics’ layerability.
When Layercake paint dries it has a divine, velvety surface. Think of it as a liquid Artist Pastel!
In thicker application you can add a spray of Matte fixative varnish or cheap hairspray over the top to help everything stay put.
The pans can be moved in and out of the palette so you can customise at will!
Watch the video!
What Jane says
Click here for a downloadable Swatch Sheet.
Or drag the image below to your desk top.
Print on the paper of your choice to test the colours!
What you might like to know
For best results:
- do not oversaturate the paint pans with water or leave brushes in water for extended periods of time, or over-night.
- After use, let the paint cakes and brushes dry, and store with the cover closed.
- Do not leave in extreme temperatures.
- Thick application made need a spray fixative to stop colour transfer
|Dimensions||22 × 8 × 2 cm|