just how easy it is to get your artwork out into the world.
Please Press Play for Your Invitation!
you know you will get everything I have to give.
Oh, how I wish there was an online class like this
at the beginning of my career as a Professional Artist!
I had no choice but to travel the world to seek
out experts and engage in expensive trial and error.
I had to suffer the mistakes and disappointments
that my lack of experience delivered.
I cannot tell you how delighted I am to get this Workshop out into the world.
There is a real need for this information!
This workshop is for you if:
- you have ever dreamed of seeing your artwork on cards, stationery, homewares and apparel!
- you would like to learn how to share your artwork with a wider audience.
- you want to make beautiful prints of your artwork for family, friends and maybe your own online store.
- you would like to submit your artwork for inclusion in magazines and books.
- people ask to see your work and you need something to show them!
Sound like you?
Then come and join me in Print & Scan
A workshop specifically made for Mixed Media Artists.
The online Workshop is open for Self Study now,
but you can join us in a ‘Live Class’ on Monday April 19th, 2016
Print & Scan is an opportunity to take your art further than you may have ever dreamed possible. And I have a Scholarship to award one lucky person. All you need do is leave a comment on this post about how making art makes you feel. That’s it! My little doglette, Tinsel, will select the Scholarship Recipient and I will announce the winner next week.
Leave your comment on this blog post:
” How does creating art make you feel?”