Fine Ink Syringe | fill your fountain pens with ease
Out of stock
This handy little tool acts as an ink syringe that can help fill your fountain pens! You can fill virtually any ink cartridge by using the adapter, or using the assembled device to manually fill an empty cartridge!
HOW TO USE WITH THE INK CONVERTER:
- Assemble the Syringe tip, and Ink Convertor you want to fill.
- Use the Adapter if necessary to ensure a good seal.
- Place the syringe end in the ink and fill your Ink converter
- Remove the syringe and adapter and fit the filled ink convertor to your pen.
- Clean the syringe and adapter in water, ready to be used for your next pen refill!
Using the method below, you can fill any ink cartridge!
What Jane says
Use this ink handy tool for ink bottles that may be oddly shaped, or are very low in ink.
It helps you to keep ink-free too!
We have MANY amazing Fountain-pen friendly inks!
What you might like to know
- Material: Stainless steel and plastic.
- Each part can be cleaned for cleaning.
- Solve the problem that most pens are difficult to absorb ink.
- The included ink converter works with fountain pens that take a 3.4mm ink cartridge ( eg FUNtain pens)
|Dimensions||6 × 6 × 5 cm|
You may also like…
FUNtain Pens | add ink to Brush, Fountain & Rollerball nibsFrom USD $10.28
INKredible Fountain Pen Bundle! | Scribble & sketch with passion!
Feeling Inspired Bundle | All 24 brilliant rainbow inks!
Gods & Monsters ink & LevARTation journal Bundle with bonus Goddess!